When you want to carry water on your back—and almost nothing else—the Katari 3 has you covered. Low profile but high quality, you'll reach for this pack before your next quick pedal (or ski, or hike) and hardly notice it's there. An airmesh-covered backpanel and rolled soft-edge shoulders deliver excellent ventilation, comfort, and stability, while allowing for full range of motion. A dedicated external sleeve holds an included 2.5-liter reservoir and stretch-mesh side pockets let you grab bars, gloves, and other small essentials on the go. Clip your tail light on the bottom loop to quell any concerns about making it out of the trail before the sun makes its way to the horizon.
- When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- An Osprey Hydraulics LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum-strap bite-valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky-light attachment (light not included)
- Dual-stretch-mesh side pockets
|Lime Stone / 2.5L / 3L / One Size||845136078765||10001774||210000004694|